VS KICKS OFF FREE VIRTUAL EDUCATION WITH ‘ILIOFEMORAL DVT: DEVISE OPTIONS AND DECISION’
The Venous Symposium’s inaugural VS Virtual Education free webinar will be “Iliofemoral DVT: Devise Options and Decision” at 8 p.m. March 31.
Speaker will be Efthymios Avgerinos, from Pittsburg; and panelists will be Steve Elias from Englewood, New Jersey; and Kush Desai from Chicago.
The VS Virtual Education program will deliver clinical case presentations with relevant references, videos of patient evaluation and treatments, select sessions from past VS meetings and live, interactive, Meet-the-Expert Sessions on diverse topics.
This webinar will cover:
- Current evidence on interventional management of DVT
- Decision making algorithm for interventional management of DVT
- Thrombolytic vs non-thrombolytic techniques
- Thrombolytic catheters and thrombectomy devices
- Optimizing DVT intervention outcomesThe webinar will be free of cost.
- Can’t join on Tuesday at 8 pm? Don’t worry sign up and receive the recording after the session. VTN