DERMAKA HAS NEW ENHANCED NATURAL HEALING FORMULA
Dermaka cream is an all-natural plant-based product that aids in skin healing, rejuvenation, and substantially reduces redness and bruising. Dermaka cream was developed by Ronald Bush, MD, FACS, to minimize bruising and inflammatory responses of the skin in the post-operative period. While the product has been around for several years, it now has a new enhanced formula. The new formulation, dermatology tested and approved for a variety of skin issues, remains completely natural.
The current changes include increasing the concentration of arnica and licorice root extract. Lab studies have demonstrated that the new formulation of Dermaka is providing an even more rapid resolution of bruising and inflammation. Licorice root extract, nature’s most potent whitener, lightens skin imperfections.
Dr. Bush said that histological evaluation reveals rapid absorption of red blood cells in the reticular dermis. Patients report diminished redness and bruising. Using Dermaka cream will improve patient outcomes!
“Physicians who have incorporated Dermaka cream into their treatments have seen excellent results,” he said “Dermaka cream has also been very effective on patients who are on blood thinners.”
Dr. Bush said clinical tests of this unique combination of natural extracts, essential oils and vitamins have demonstrated excellent results and exceptional satisfaction. The natural plant extracts include
- Arnica Montana flower extract and Bromelain (pineapple extract), which are effective natural ingredients to decrease redness and bruising;
- Gllycrrhiza Glabra (licorice) extract is a potent agent that helps reduce discoloration (red and brown) after treatment;
- Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) extract is a powerful anti-oxidant that protects from the harmful effects of skin damage;
- Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile extract) has both anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties and helps calm the skin; and
Then essential oils and vitamins were added to the extracts, including:
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), which is a natural skin conditioning agent and antioxidant; and
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), which has suburb antioxidant and moisturizing capabilities. Vitamin A helps to regenerate damaged cells.
Dr. Bush explained that all these ingredients are inert and well-tolerated by most people with little chance of adverse reaction. In the several years that Dermaka has been in the marketplace, no side effects have been reported. Like any skin product, if irritation to skin occurs during use, it should be discontinued.
John Happel. MD, FACS, who owns Happel Laser and Vein Center in Pittsburgh, Penn., said Dermaka cream is amazing.
“As a board certified vascular surgeon specializing in veins, I recommend it to my patients to decrease bruising and inflammation and to speed up healing after vein treatments,” Dr. Happel said. “It can also be used in other circumstances like after plastic surgery or after everyday bruising. Best of all, it’s all natural which my patients love.”
Dermaka should be applied two to three times daily or as instructed by a healthcare professional. Apply by lightly massaging into skin for 15 seconds. Dermaka is odorless, colorless and leaves no residue.
The product is sold from its website, and from some vein clinics. VTN
READ MORE: dermaka.com