OEIS reschedules Scientific Meeting to Orlando Sept. 25-27
The Outpatient Endovascular and Interventional Society (OEIS) will hold its 7th Annual National Scientific Meeting Sept. 25-27 at the Lowes Portofino Bay Hotel in Orlando, Florida.
The OEIS original scientific meeting was to be April 24-26 at the Fairmont Dallas Hotel before the COVID-19 pandemic shutdown all meetings. All registrations made for the first date and site have been automatically transferred to the new site and date.
Attendees who secured hotel accommodations through the OEIS room block over the April dates should know that the OEIS cancelled all reservations. Attendees will be required to secure new hotel rooms for the Sept. 25-27 dates by calling 888-464-3617.
Spokesmen say the 7th Annual National Scientific Meeting promises to be a dynamic and interactive event designed for practicing vascular surgeons, interventional cardiologist, interventional radiologists, nurses, fellows, residents, students and allied health professionals.
“This two-day scientific program provides participants and attendees a unique peer-to-peer exchange of knowledge and experience in the outpatient endovascular and interventional outpatient office-based field,” the spokesman said.
The program Committee is chaiored by Bret Wiechmann, MD. Other committee members include Sam Ahn, MD; William Julien, MD; OEIS President Gerald Niedzwiecki, MD; and Craig Walker, MD.
Objectives of the 2020 program from the OEIS website include:
- Enhance the safety, quality and patient satisfaction of outpatient endovascular and interventional procedures.
- Develop standards of practice for the operation of outpatient endovascular and interventional cases.
- Promote education to the medical community and public regarding outpatient endovascular procedures.
- Support research on medical, financial and management issues of outpatient endovascular and interventional centers.
- Foster collaboration and unity among multiple specialties, industry and service partners to advance this healthcare delivery model.
- Provide a forum to share experiences and best practices among practitioners.
- Advocate for outpatient endovascular and interventional centers with governmental bodies, insurance companies and industry.
- Provide leadership on how this new, innovative healthcare delivery model integrates into our rapidly evolving healthcare system. VTN
To register see https://oeisociety.com/2020-annual-meeting-attendee-registration/ .