VIVA PHYSICIANS: ATTEND SVM19 IN MCLEAN, VA, MAY 29-JUNE 1
Register for the SVM 2019 Annual Scientific Sessions, the premier meeting for vascular medicine professionals. This year the meeting will take place in McLean, VA, at the Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner, minutes from Washington, DC, May 29 – June 1. Early-bird registration rates end Monday, April 8.
This is a very special year for SVM as we celebrate three decades of advancing vascular medicine. That also means three decades of sharing knowledge, challenging each other, networking, making friends and creating a professional home and community for vascular medicine specialists from around the world.
• 30th anniversary gala with silent auction
• Rapid fire sessions – learn how experts manage tough clinical scenarios
• Vascular Jeopardy – Test your knowledge with hundreds of your closest friends
• “Achieving your vascular medicine career goals” presentation and reception
• Earn CME credits
• Joint SVM/ AVF session showcasing the most rapidly evolving vascular disease state: venous disease…. and much more!
Join hundreds of colleagues and friends from around the world including cardiologists, vascular medicine specialists, radiologists, internists, surgeons, nurses, physicians, technicians and plenty more for four days of unique educational offerings while earning CME credit.
View the schedule and start planning your week. Come early for the Achieving Your Career Goals Presentation and Reception, Wednesday, May 29.