VALUE-BASED CARE SUMMIT: LEARN BEST PRACTICES, GET ADVICE FOR TRANSITING TO VALUE-BASED CARE
The third Annual Value-Based Care Summit, which will feature top executives from leading healthcare organizations sharing best practices and real-world advice for succeeding with the transition to value-based care, will be Oct. 17-19 in Boston.
The Summit will kick-off with a full-day dedicated to revenue cycle management.
Keynote speakers include:
- Peter Markell, executive vice president of Administration and Finance, and CFO and treasurer of Partners HealthCare.
- Paul M. Black, CEO and board member at Allscripts.
- Tom Skelton, CEO of Surescripts.
There will be ample networking opportunities throughout the two-and-a-half day event to connect with colleagues and like-minded individuals, while gaining practical information from peers on how to overcome the challenges associated with the shift to outcomes-based care.
Be prepared to take a deep dive into revenue cycle management on day-one, where experts will focus on changes in healthcare reimbursement and optimizing your revenue cycle to meet performance-based contract provisions.
Then jump into all-encompassing, comprehensive discussions surrounding the broader landscape of value-based care during the final day-and-a-half of the event.
- Bundled payments, supply chain management, Medicare, Medicaid and CHIP.
- Leveraging technology in population health management.
- Value of telehealth in connecting providers, patients and payers.
- Success strategies for qualifying and quantifying quality metrics.
- Lessons learned from care coordination, information sharing and quality metrics.
- Cost effective starting points for population health management analytics.
This program is provisionally approved for continuing education (CE) hours for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the Certified Professional in Healthcare Information & Management Systems (CPHIMS) and the Certified Associate in Healthcare Information & Management Systems (CAHIMS). VTN