AMERICAN VEIN HIRES TWO, PROMOTES FIVE
American Vein & Vascular Institute recently promoted five employees and hired two employees to roles representing human resources, clinic functions, business management and patient care centers.
The following employees were promoted:
- Cyndie Gelroth, promoted to director of revenue cycle from her previous position of clinic manager;
- Angie Higgs, promoted to director of compliance from her previous position of practice director;
- Brittany Kristan, promoted to vice president of business services from her previous position of director of business services;
- Beth Mizer, promoted to human resources coordinator from her previous position of administrative assistant; and
- Ed Priem, promoted to vice president of finance from his previous position of director of finance.
Also, the company welcomed new hires Caitlin Casner and Megan Ziegler as scheduling specialists/benefits coordinators.
Erin Gibbs, cofounder and CEO of American Vein & Vascular Institute said the staffing changes are the result of our team’s high performance and laser focus on mission, vision and values.
“The new responsibilities in these roles will lead to enhanced patient experiences and business process efficiencies,” Gibbs said.
“I’m also excited for Caitlin and Megan to bring their skills and talent to the American Vein team, and share their expertise and enthusiasm with our patients.”
American Vein & Vascular Institute is an award-winning network of vein and arterial diagnosis and treatment centers in Colorado and Texas. VTN
READ MORE: americanvein.com